Junior Website Designer
We’re looking for a junior website designer to join our growing team.
Bullshark provides clients with multiple sales-driven digital marketing services, making website design pivotal to our value proposition and overall client-growth strategies.
We’re looking for an individual who is ambitious, competitive and committed to career growth.
• Designing corporate and informative websites
• Designing and setting up e-commerce websites
• Creating landing pages for marketing campaigns
• The maintenance and upkeep of websites
• Creating website prototypes and drafts
• Gathering client requirements and creating proposals
• Implementing search engine optimization techniques across the website
+ Any other related tasks. We want creativity, agility, and openness to new challenges.
• Knowledge in WordPress, HTML, CSS
• Excellent understanding of the key web standards, such as: SEO, website hosting, image optimization, etc.
• Good understanding of UX and UI
• Excellent communication skills, including copywriting for website usage
• Ability to work under pressure
The ideal candidate should also have an MQF level 6 (or equivalent) in one of the following fields: communication technology, software development or e-business.
We are accepting both full-time and part-time applications.
The right candidate will be awarded an attractive salary, plus performance bonuses.
Together, we can build something great.