We are looking for an experienced digital copywriter to compose compelling content that sells.
Your role will be critical in our overall digital marketing campaigns. You will work hand-in-hand with a team of strategists and marketers, to understand client USPs and product information, to translate this into compelling copywriting that drives conversions across multiple online platforms.
Your client portfolio will include a spectrum of clients across multiple sectors, operating both in local and international markets.
- Create and edit content for deployment on websites, applications, creatives, blogs, and press releases
- Thoroughly breakdown key information, translating this into tangible selling points around which copywriting can be focused
- Review and edit pre-developed content to determine the clearest and most logical way to present such information for greater reader comprehension and conversion rates
- Optimise copywriting output according to each client’s tone of voice and target audience
- Coordinate with marketing teams to ensure consistency and compliance with brand and company standards
- Optimise copy for SEO best standards through robust keyword implementation
- Proofread copy for accuracy and errors prior to elements being launched
- 2+ years of experience operating in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills in terms of written, verbal and presentation-based mediums
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects to completion
- Keen attention to detail with a high regard for quality
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong working relationships and work effectively with colleagues across multiple departments and locations
The below qualities will be considered an asset:
- Experience working with brands at a global/international level
- Experience writing content within the iGaming sector, or at a digital marketing agency
- Ability to write in more than one language
- Annual performance review and salary increase
- Excellent room for growth within the company’ which is one of the fastest growing local startups in the marketing industry
- Collaboration with local and international clients across an unlimited number of different sectors
- Friendly working environment with frequent team building events
- Dynamic and fast-paced position that keeps you on the ball
Established in late 2020, Bullshark has quickly grown to become a multi-disciplinary, 20+ person marketing agency. We have always maintained a performance-driven approach to client management, establishing our reputation as being the go-to partner for sales-driven marketing. This has been resonated in the client roster that we have built, inclusive of leading national brands such as Charles Grech, JP Imports, Dhalia, Kencar Group, Apex Group and more. The agency’s scope is to continue driving aggressive growth, becoming Malta’s market leaders whilst acquiring an international client base and expanding overseas.
If you’re looking to break boundaries in the marketing industry, you’re in the right place. Get in touch with us today – we’d love to meet you!