PR and Brand Activation
Apex Group’s rapid growth within just 10 years of operations was nothing short of excellent. The company successfully established its presence as a market leader within each of its industries. Yet, investment in marketing efforts had been limited – with the company eventually recognising the need to invest in developing a corporate identity that would provide Apex Group with the market stature required to build a brand. In summary:
1. The company did not have a defined corporate identity, creating a gap in terms of the company’s representation with persons that were not yet familiar with Apex Group.
2. Apex Group generated little brand visibility through its marketing efforts. Hence, the company was not leveraging its success story to its fullest extent, creating a missed opportunity from a brand-building standpoint.
3. The company lacked a professional online presence, with no defined reference points for the public, with respect to Apex Group or the services it offers.
To address each of these gaps and spearhead Apex Group toward its next chapter of growth, we needed an end-to-end approach that would see through the groups marketing, all the way from strategy and visual identity, through to lead generation via digital channels.
Resultantly, we implemented a 3-phase framework:
1. Development of a new visual identity, which embodies the right match between professionalism, quality and approachability – each of Apex Group’s core brand pillars.
2. UX and development of a corporate website, providing a core digital hub for the business’ communications, and an excellent asset from a marketing and lead-generation standpoint.
3. Lead-generation campaigns – executed through omni-channel digital marketing – combined with national PR efforts to build brand equity and cement Apex Group’s presence as a respected corporation in its respective industries
The company’s marketing efforts were effective in driving aggressive growth for the company, which was able to grow its workforce by roughly 50% in 2022 alone.
Apex Group’s 10-year anniversary, done right
To commemorate the company’s 10 years in business, we undertook a full-scale PR campaign, leveraging a range of owned media and local news outlets to publicise 2 key events that went down during Apex Group’s 10-year anniversary week:
1. The signing of a collective agreement with the General Workers Union (GWU), which was attended by GWU Secretary Kenneth Bondin and Minister for the Economy, European Funds and Land, Hon. Silvio Schembri.
2. A red-carpet event, with several VIP personnel from Malta’s business community, was held at the company’s headquarters where the directors’ addressed the public with plans for continued growth and employment within the community.
The events gained national-scale traction across major news outlets, adding the final piece to the puzzle in our objective of establishing Apex Group’s presence as a true corporate player.