We are looking for a performance-driven digital marketing manager, in possession of 3+ years of experience to join our fast growing agency. The position calls for managing a multi-disciplinary team of performance marketers and creatives, driving strategy through to execution, managing client relations, and generating results. Your client portfolio will include a spectrum of clients across multiple sectors, operating both in local and international markets.
Roles and responsibilities include:
– Managing your team’s performance and ensuring quality output
– Driving lead-generations and revenue-driven campaigns
– Harnessing a data-driven approach to decision-making across campaigns
– Transforming brand strategy into tangible communications
– Data analysis and insight generation
– Media planning
– Building client relationships and providing strategic consultancy
– Ideas generation and brainstorming
– Effective workflow management to optimise company performance
– Understanding macro-industry trends and proposing new initiatives to our service offering
Job requirements include:
– Minimum of 3 years experience working in digital marketing
– Excellent knowledge in digital marketing platforms, including social, search and analytics
– Data-driven mindset with a clear focus on generating results
– Excellent strategic thinking
– Commitment to cutting-edge operational efficiency
– People management skills and effective communication
– Ability to operate under pressure
– Disruptive approach and confidence to do things differently
Experience working with brands at a global/international level will also be considered an asset.
Established in late 2020, Bullshark has quickly grown to become a multi-disciplinary, 20+ person digital marketing agency. The agency’s core focus is on delivering performance marketing services across lead generation and revenue generation, through a digital-first approach. This performance-driven mindset has established Bullshark’s reputation as the go-to partner for end-to-end solutions in sales driven marketing, resonating in the acquisition of 150+ clients across a diverse range of industries, in both local and international markets. The agency’s scope is to continue driving aggressive growth, becoming Malta’s market leaders whilst growing its international client base to expand overseas.